In order to send the newsletter, we are saving your name and email address up until the point, at which you unsubscribe. Once you click on the unsubscribe link, that you will find in every single newsletter, we will delete your entire data immediately.
- What content can I expect?The Travellers Archive newsletter will give you an insight into current articles and travel guides that went live on the website. Also, you will get all needed information about our upcoming projects, campaigns, travels and partners we are cooperating with. Stay tuned for some proper travel inspiration including our restaurant, hotel and flight reviews.
- Frequency of newslettersUsually, we send out our newsletter once a month and will not bother you more than that.
- Usage of MailchimpThe newsletter is sent through “Mailchimp”. This online provider stores your email address. It further outlines the entire analysis of the newsletter including the readers’ behaviour and their clicks on links provided.
- Double-Opt-In and Opt-OutYou will receive a so-called double-opt-in-email, in which you will be asked to confirm your registration. You can decline receiving the newsletter at any time (so-called opt-out). An unsubscribe link can be found in every newsletter as well as in the Double-Opt-in-email.
- Statistics and success measurementIn order to optimize the newsletter for you, you agree to our evaluation, with which we measure how often the newsletter is opened and which links the readers click on.